This is my first post in this Blog. Always wanted to blog, but never had the patience to type and edit and post. So why am i doing it now. As I am getting older (I am 28 now), I am forgetting things. This is an attempt to preserve some of the incredible moments that I've experienced and shared with so many people.
I am not a professional writer, so please do excuse me for any grammatical mistakes :)
So, as the title says, this is my bucket list.
1. Bungee Jump
2. Learn to Sky Dive
3. Propose to the girl I love on my knees
4. Visit a country other than India
5. Visit Ladakh
6. Marry the girl I love
7. Fly a plane some day
8. Drive a Super Car
9. Ride a Super Bike
10. Wake up with a Hangover
11. Learn Scuba Diving
12. Become a father
13. Watch a India Pakistan Cricket Match Live in Stadium
14. Direct a Short Film
15. Buy my own Apartment
16. Buy my own car
17. Gift a Trip to my parents
18. Work in a city other than Hyderabad
19. Go on a Road Trip to GOA
20. Drive my car on the beach
21. Paragliding
22. Parasailing
23. Get atleast one photograph published in a leading magazine
I am not a professional writer, so please do excuse me for any grammatical mistakes :)
So, as the title says, this is my bucket list.
1. Bungee Jump
2. Learn to Sky Dive
4. Visit a country other than India
5. Visit Ladakh
7. Fly a plane some day
8. Drive a Super Car
9. Ride a Super Bike
10. Wake up with a Hangover
11. Learn Scuba Diving
12. Become a father
13. Watch a India Pakistan Cricket Match Live in Stadium
14. Direct a Short Film
17. Gift a Trip to my parents
18. Work in a city other than Hyderabad
20. Drive my car on the beach
23. Get atleast one photograph published in a leading magazine
Oh Wow!!..Tats an awesome list u hold :)...Many to go..will definetly wait to see u scratch out ALL..Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ravali,
ReplyDeleteThis was a hurriedly compiled list. Will post the full list someday. Thanks for reading and taking the time out to comment.
I know this is a small list for you :)
ReplyDeleteYep, small.....will upload the full list someday
ReplyDeleteNow I feel like compiling my own list!
ReplyDeleteAlso reminded of the series "My name is Earl" :)
Lalit, yep, I think everyone should have a list
ReplyDeletenice list ra.... and i would say we almost did no:20th.....ha ha...quite an exhausting adventure..
ReplyDeleteMan, Yes..I wish we were able to do it that day...Waiting for the next opportunity
ReplyDelete